OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy, no-bake, chocolate oreo truffle recipe – a perfect Valentine’s Day gift or dessert. How lucky is that!
Do Something GOOD Today: Make a delicious treat for your loved ones.
- 1 pkg OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Crush cookies and mix cream cheese until blended.
- Roll into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm
- Note: Add some decoration by adding white chocolate swirls