Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so as a grandmother, I want to share a delicious 2-ingredient Strawberry Fudge recipe – PERFECT for Valentine’s day!
‘Love Makes The World Go Round’, as the song title goes. The world is filled with love on Valentine’s Day. Emotional love for our husbands or significant others, our parents, our children and grandchildren is expressed through hugs and kisses and words and gifts of endearment! We buy each other Valentine’s cards and candy, send flowers and have romantic dinners in beautiful restaurants, we send gifts of love through the mail, lovers get engaged, weddings take place and trips are planned around Valentine’s Day! I am a romantic and sentimental. I call this THE DAY OF EMOTIONAL LOVE!
Do Something GOOD Today: Make a simple recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve or use a heart cutter to make the perfect valentines day gift.